Tuesday 1 December 2015

A Hug from Santa...

Hello and welcome back....

I am loving the Christmas Stamp Set Santa's Gifts, it has such cute images.... Here I have been using it to make some more tags for Christmas Gifts...

 
Are they not adorable...I think so... Santa is giving Rudolph a big hug to say thank you for another great year...

 
To make the tag I cut 9 tags from one A4 sheet of Thick Whisper White Card, they are approx. 7cm x 10cm. Then I punched a slot at the top using the Curvy Corner Trio Punch, and using the same punch I punched the rounded corners. I brayered the top part of the tag with Soft Sky Ink and stamped the sentiment in Basic Black at the top.

 
Then I stamped the Pine Trees from the Happy Scenes Stamp set in Garden Green and added some snow effects using the White Gel Pen.

 
I stamped Santa, Rudolph and the little Bird in Basic Black and fussy cut them out. Then using my Blender Pen and ink pads I coloured them all in. I added some glitter accents to the Birds scarf and to Rudolph's scarf.


I coloured the white bits of Santa with the White gel pen and added some glitter to his hat and coat trim. I used a silver sharpie to colour his belt buckle. I put a little glitter on Rudolph's nose as well. So that Santa could give Rudolph a hug I cut down Santa's arm so Rudolph can fit in. Then I put Santa on the tag with dimensionals and stuck Rudolph's body to the tag leaving his head free. Lastly I popped the little bird on top of the tree.

 
I have listed all the products used to make these tags below, just click on an of them to go to my online store...



Thanks for stopping by...
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment