Thursday 24 December 2015

Christmas Table Place Names

Hello and welcome back....

I have been busy preparing for Christmas day, we are spending Christmas with my Best Friend and her family so I will be away from home for a week so this could be my last post for a while....maybe...
So my friend decided we needed place cards for the Christmas table.....


So here they are..... using two of my favourite stamp sets, Santa's Gifts and Snow Place. I did a bit of brayering, I masked off the bottom part of the Place card and brayered Soft Sky on the top part, then stamped the trees from the Happy Scenes stamp set in Garden Green.
 
I removed the mask and added some snow detail to the trees and ground using a white gel pen. The names were made using the Rotary Alphabet Stamp and Word Window Punch.

 
I decided to do half of them with Penguins on and half with Reindeers on, I stamped them in Basic Black and then used a blender pen to colour them in.


And I couldn't forget that little bird, here I made him a little Robin....


I think everyone liked them....

I have listed all the products used to make them below, but hurry because there is only 9 more days left to order from the Autumn/Winter catalogue and then they are gone....


Hope you like, thanks for stopping by...
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment