Tuesday 8 December 2015

Cute Rudolf Slider Box with card.

Hello and welcome back...

Today's project is a Slider Box with a card and on the front is a cute Paper Piecing Reindeer.... and he is so adorable...yes I know I always say that...but he is.

 
The card and box are all in one, the front of the card is 3" x 6" and it is 1" deep.
The sleeve is 6" x 12" and is scored at 3", 4", 7", 8" and 11". The box tray is 4 7/8" x 7 7/8" and scored at 1" on all sides.

 
I cut Rudolf out on my Silhouette Cameo, using Choc Chip, Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Garden Green and for his nose Red Foil Card. All pieces are sponged before assembly and I used the White Gel Pen to do highlights.

 
I masked off the bottom of the card front and brayered Soft Sky Ink over the top part, then I stamped the trees from the Wonderland Stamp Set and added some snow using the White Gel Pen. Then I stamped Merry Christmas at the bottom of the card front in Real Red.


I put a piece of Very Vanilla on the inside of the card and stamped another sentiment from the Flurry of Wishes Stamp Set.... love this its so pretty.

 
Inside you could put Chocolates ( I managed to get 24 Hersheys Nuggets inside) its quite big, or you could put in some Jewellery instead.

 
It makes such a fun gift with card included.

 
I have listed all the products used to make this below, if you would like to order just click on the picture to be taken to my online store...Please note only orders received on or before December 13th can be guaranteed to be delivered by Christmas.... So get your orders in now!



Hope you like, thanks for stopping by....
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment