Thursday 31 December 2015

Party Pop-Up Happy Birthday Card

Hello and welcome back.....

Today I have a sneak peak at some goodies from the forthcoming Spring/Summer Catalogue, they are available to order from 5th January 2016, if you would like a copy of the Spring/Summer Catalogue please contact me and I will send you one. Also between the 5th Jan - 31st Mar for every £45 you spend you get to choose a FREE item from the Sale-A-Bration Brochure...
 
Sneak Peak 1... It's My Party Designer Series Stack, 48 sheets of gorgeous Party Paper. Sneak Peak 2... It's My Party Enamel Dots, 96 enamel dots in 3 colours (Crushed Curry, Melon Mambo, Mint Macaron) and 2 sizes lush. 
 
Sneak Peak 3... Party Pop-Up Thinlits Dies, 2 dies to help you create stunning pop-up cards. Sneak Peak 4...Party with Cake Stamp Set, co-ordinate with the dies, plus if you buy both together as a bundle you save 15% off the regular price awesome. 
 
The sentiment has been heat embossed using White Embossing powder, looks great on the Basic Black cardstock.
 
 
To get that perfect cut I recommend using the Precision Base Plate as part of your Big Shot “sandwich” for the best scoring and cutting with the Party Pop-Up Thinlits Dies.
 
All products are listed below, make a note of those from the Spring/Summer catalogue ready to order on the 5th January.
 


Party with Cake Stamp Set 140669 (wood), 140672 (clear)
Party With Cake Stamp Set & Thinlits Dies 140815 (wood), 140814 (Clear)
It's My Party Designer Series Paper 140552

I hope you liked the sneak peak at the New Spring/Summer Catalogue...
Thanks for stopping by...
Happy Crafting X

1 comment:

  1. Amazing. I know lots of little boys this would suit . Gorgeous here too at the minute, actually got the garden tidied so might enjoy a little sit down time later today. Enjoy the sunshine.. I know sometime you will need it. Just bookmark the wedding pop-up cards to your website.. Maybe one day you will need, just bookmark it.

    ReplyDelete