Friday 19 June 2015

The Open Sea Father's Day Cards

Hello and welcome back,


I really love this set and was especially glad when it carried over to the new catalogue, so I have more time to play with it. Still on the Father's Day Theme, I just love this colour combination, maybe because it features Night of Navy...mmmm...could be..we also have Crumb Cake and a little bit of Early Espresso, I don't know about stamp but it sound good enough to eat...



I love the Hardwood background on this card, it gives a very nautical feel to it, the background is stamped in Crumb Cake and the Early Espresso was used for the anchor and compass. I also used it to stamp the ship which I cut out and used dimensionals to lift it up.


This sentiment is no longer available, but I just love it its Fabulous...lol



This card uses all of the stamps in the set, with the addition of the Sentiment from Crazy About you.

Don't you just love these antique brads, they are so beautiful, you won't want to give them away...unless its for someone special and Dad's are definitely that...





So which one do you like the best, the first person to leave a comment will get it posted out to them...





Thanks for stopping by...
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment