Tuesday 9 June 2015

Happy Blooming Birthday (part 2)

Hey there peeps, welcome back....

I have instalment number two on the Happy Blooming Birthday Teddy Theme...
and she is a real cutie....


I used the same colours as yesterday, although for the plant pots I changed it to Pumpkin Pie, as it looked more like terracotta..... doesn't she look adorable with her little trowel and her floppy hat...                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               


Again I used the same stamp set Flower Patch for the flower and sentiment and Bohemian Borders for the grass effect at the bottom..



What I love about this set is that not only is it a Two Step Stamping Set so it gives you numerous combinations you can stamp but being Photopolymer it is so easy to line up the images so you get perfect stamping every time.....




And of course you have to have a matching envelope, I am so loving this New Envelope paper, I wish I had ordered it in the Neutrals as well....


So here are the two finished cards, I am thinking that maybe I should make a bag for them to go in once I have made the other two.... what do you think? 
mmmmm... I think that's a yes....lol....



Thanks for stopping by... Please leave a comment I would love to hear from you...

Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment