Monday 22 June 2015

Matchbox Treat Holder Book

Hey there and welcome back,

Goodness Mondays sure come round quick.... Well today I have a little Matchbox Book to share with you... But first I saw this originally on Pinterest and when I looked into it it used the Stampin'Up! Matchbox die which is not only retired but pretty hard to get on the secondary market! I know boxes are easy to make but I wanted a really really easy one and I found this video which uses the Envelope Punch Board.



 So here is the basic match box, I made a belly band for it so the contents didn't fall out.




It really is quick and easy and you get great results every time.


This little box was the perfect size for this chocolate bar in fact you can fit two in..yum yum... It wasn't quite the right size for my project though so I will have to tinker with the size... But I did have a go at the Book using this Match Box...
So here it is...

I thought this would be a great end of term teacher gift, the child could write a message on the inside of the book.



You could even put the Teachers name on the spine and front cover to really personalise it...




And the reason for the belly band is that when you have something heavy in the box like chocolate the drawer pops out...



So I hope you have a great day thanks for stopping by..
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment