Saturday 6 June 2015

Summer Silhouettes meets Stitch

Hello Peeps and Welcome back..

I am so loving this set Summer Silhouettes ever since I received this as a swap from the Regional Training at Telford.



Isn't it beautiful, it was given to me by  Sue Robinson and it was just what I needed for my Stitch card...( for those who don't know what I am talking about Stitch is from Disney's Lilo & Stitch Movies and he is so adorable..)



My first thought was bright and beautiful (Old Olive, Melon Mambo, Pumpkin Pie and Daffodil Delight) and I love it but it wasn't quite what I wanted for this card, so I tried again and decided on this colour scheme... (Pacific Point, Old Olive and Daffodil Delight)..
mmmmm thats better....lol.


Stitch is an adorable little alien who has no family so he finds one on Earth in Hawaii...
There is a beautiful line in the film which goes....... 

Image result for lilo and stitch quotes

Oh yes I am a soppy Disney fan and I adore Stitch.....lol...



And this is my attempt at recreating him in punch art and I am pretty chuffed with how he turned out....



I wanted to create the image of a Hawaiian Flower Leis, those beautiful flower garlands, and I think this stamp set is just right..



And there you have the finished card...



So thanks for stopping by, I hope you like...
Happy Crafting X 


No comments:

Post a Comment