Thursday 4 June 2015

Thank You Cards

Hello and welcome back...

Today I have some Thank You Cards to share with you....  
Have you ever been convinced you have a stamp set but find you actually don't!!!! well that's how I was with the set "Everything Eleanor" it has this beautiful flourish that I was going to use on this card... but as I don't have the set I used the next best thing..Flowering Flourishes. And although this is a little more fussy than I wanted I was still happy with the outcome....lol



So I made a bunch of them as you can never have too many Thank You cards....



I have used the stamp sets Flowering Flourishes, Gorgeous Grunge and the sentiment from An Open Heart.



The card stock is Pumpkin Pie, Soft Suede and Whisper White, and Pumpkin Pie and Soft Suede co-ordinating inks.




I stamped the little flowers from the flourish in Pumpkin Pie Ink and then cut them out, embossed them and added a Rhinestone to the center of each one.





All three stamp sets are really gorgeous and I loved combining elements from each set.



I really love how Stampin'Up! products all co-ordinate so beautifully it makes it so easy to make beautiful cards... I hope you agree...

Thanks for stopping by...
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment