Friday 29 January 2016

Hello Birthday Girl

Hello and welcome back....

I am still using the Bear Hugs Bundle but today I have teamed it with one of the FREE stamp set you can get from the Sale-A-Bration Brochure (with a spend of £45 or more).


The Stamp Set is called Hello, it has the large hello and then you can team it with Birthday Girl, Birthday Boy, Friend or Little Sunshine which are really cute. I used Hello Birthday Girl and stamped it in Blushing Bride.


Then I stamped, coloured and cut out the large bear and put him so he looks like he is popping out from behind the card.



I popped the front onto a piece of Whisper White and added the little party hat which I had added some sparkle to using the Wink of Stella Glitter Brush. The base card is Crumb Cake to which I added another layer of Crumb Cake on dimensionals and then added a layer of Blushing Bride Designer Series Paper. I added the front two layers on dimensionals and finished of by adding some sparkle to the DSP using the Wink of Stella Glitter Brush.


You can't see from the photos but he DSP is so pretty with the sparkle of glitter.

I have listed all the products below that I used to make this card, just click on a product to go to my on-line store to order.



Thanks for stopping by....
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment