Thursday 28 January 2016

Bear Hugs Card in a Box

Hello and welcome back...

Today I have a Bear Hugs Card in a Box to share with you. I really like doing these they are such fun to create.

 
This Card in a Box is a little taller than the ones I made at Christmas, for it you will need a piece of card 5" x 12" and scored at 2", 5 1/2", 7 1/2" and 11" (on the long side) and score at 2 1/2" on the short side. For the dividers you will need two pieces of card 2" x 4 11/16", scored at 5/8" each end.
For instructions check out previous  Card in a Box posts.

 
For the front panel I used Whisper White card and stamped the sentiment from the stamp set in the middle, I used some of the fish that I had cut out, coloured and glittered to decorate it.

 
For the side panels I used more fish mounted on some Whisper White card I had brayered with Soft Sky ink. I also created ripples with a silver pen.


For the background I put a piece of Whisper White card through he Big Shot in the Woodland embossing folder, then I brayered over the raised trees with Chocolate Chip ink and stuck it to the back panel with Tombow glue.

 
Then I added the bears, Daddy to the back panel, Mummy to the back divider, one of the little bears to the next divider and finally the last bear to the front. I also added some foliage around the bears and made little banners for the large bears to hold. The sentiment is from the Number of Years stamp set
 

 
On the back I made a decorated panel to write the message on, I punched the corners with the curvy Corner Trio Punch.

 
Mmmm I hope you like fish for your birthday.....lol

All products used are listed below, leave me a comment or e-mail me if you have any queries.


Hope you like this project, thanks for stopping by....
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment