Sunday 24 January 2016

Blossom Birthday

Hello and welcome back....

And bringing the Rose Wonder week to a close, I have a pretty blossom card to share with you.

 
The base card is Real Red with a layer of Whisper White on top, I used the Curvy Corner Trio Punch to shape two of the corners.


I stamped the sentiment from the set And Many More in Real Red.

 
The flowers are made up from the small bloom from the Rose Garden Thinlits, the small flower from the Botanical Builder Framelits Dies and the flower from the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack.

 
I went over the leaves and the flowers with the Wink of Stella Glitter Brush to give a fine shimmer of glitter all over.

 
I hope you have enjoyed this weeks projects using the Rose Garden Bundle and have been inspired to create your own beautiful cards.
All products used are listed below, remember to bundle and save!


Thanks for stopping by, pop back tomorrow for something NEW!
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment