Monday 11 January 2016

Botanical Beauties

Hello and welcome back....

Today as promised I have two cards made using the gorgeous Botanical Gardens Bundle.

 
The gorgeous Botanical Gardens Bundle includes Botanical Blooms Stamp Set, Botanical Gardens Designer Series Paper and Botanical Builder Framelits Dies, amazing value at £46.75, and not only that but if you buy this bundle you get to choose a FREE product from the Sale-A-Bration brochure. (One item free for every £45 spent). AND there are two products in the brochure which match this bundle, the Botanicals For You Stamp Set and the Botanical Gardens Designer Vellum Stack......Talk about co-ordination....awesome.
  
 
To make the flower I have cut the large bloom out of one of the Botanical Garden DSP, its hard to see from the photo but I used the clear Wink Of Stella Glitter brush to give it a fine sheen of glitter, I also added it to the smaller bloom.

 
My base card is Thick Whisper White, I then added a layer of the DSP, the same one as the large bloom is cut from. I then added another layer of DSP and a layer of Whisper White which I had cut the edge with one of the dies.

 
Then I stamped Happy Birthday from the Rose Wonder Stamp Set in Basic Black.
 

 
Lastly I used the Clear Wink of Stella Glitter Brush to add some sparkle to the flowers on the DSP. It looks so pretty.

 
The second card is almost identical to the first except that I used the reverse side of the second layer of DSP and added some tiny flowers.
 

 
I also used the Wink of Stella Glitter Brush to add some sparkle to the first layer of DSP, just around the edge.

 
And on the tiny flowers too.. plus some tiny gems in the center of each one.


Such a different look to the same card just by changing the paper around....love it.

Everything used to create these cards is listed below, for easy ordering just click on a product to go to my on-line store.
 


Thanks for stopping by, pop back tomorrow for some more Botanical Beauties....
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment