Friday 22 January 2016

Elegant Rose Anniversary Card

Hello and welcome back....

Today's card features the gorgeous Rose Garden Thinlits Dies.

 
Isn't that rose just beautiful, this card is a little time consuming as its like doing a jigsaw, but well worth the effort I think.

 
The sentiment is from the Number of Years stamp set and is stamped in Basic Black. The base card is Thick Whisper White with a layer of Basic Black. The rose is then stuck onto a piece of Whisper White card.

 
The rose is cut out of Black Glimmer Card ( but if you don't have any then you can use Basic Black and use the Wink of Stella Glitter brush on it), I also cut the rose out of Real Red and Watermelon Wonder and the leaves out of Garden Green and Pear Pizzazz.
I then stuck the black outline rose on to the Whisper White and used the inner parts of the Real Red and Watermelon Wonder roses to fill in the black rose. I did the same with the leaves.

 
Lastly I stamped the sentiment.

All the products I used are listed below, just click on a product to go to my on-line store.



Hope you like, thanks for stopping by...
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment