Monday 23 November 2015

Snow Place Step Card

Hello and welcome back....

Isn't it funny how you sometimes forget things that you have done and then come across them whilst tidying, that's how this card came to be I haven't made one in ages so thought I would do a Christmas Step Card....

 
Isn't it fun, its a little like the card in a box, the right side has three steps, so you have layers of things going on.

 
I am not sure about the Merry Christmas, I wanted to show as much background as possible, so fussy cut around it, but I'm not entirely sure I like it! Do you ever do that?

 
Something else I have just realised I was going to do was put a little bird on the candy cane!  Oh well I will add it later....lol. I cut some grass using the Fringe Scissors and then added snow with the White Gel Pen.

 
I love the trees that the Perfect Pines Framelits cuts out, it gives a lovely 3D effect. I punched out lots of sparkly stars using the Confetti Stars Border Punch and the Silver, Red and Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper.

 
I used the White Gel Pen to create snow on the trees and decorated some of the trees with sparkly stars.

 
There's the finished card....well nearly...add one bird and change the Merry Christmas...lol.



Hope you like, thanks for stopping by....
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment