Monday 2 November 2015

Hearth and Home Christmas

Hello and welcome back.....

Today's card follows on from yesterdays, it's using the Hearth and Home Thinlits Dies to create a six pane window...

 
So instead of being on the inside looking out we are on the outside looking in at a beautiful Christmas Tree and a cute little dog... The background is the Brick Wall embossing Folder, I took a piece of Sahara Sand Card and embossed it, then I brayered over the bricks with Chocolate Chip ink.

 
I cut the six pane window out of Choc Chip card and brayered very gently over it with Choc Chip ink. I stamped the pine garland in Garden Green and Choc Chip ink onto Whisper White and then cut it out.

 
The scene inside is stamped on a piece of Whisper White, the Christmas Tree is from the stamp set Lovely As A Tree and is stamped in Garden Green. I punched out tiny baubles from Red Glimmer Paper and stuck them onto the tree and I added some tiny stars punched using the Confetti Stars Border Punch. Then I stamped the cat from the Festive Fireplace Stamp Set, cut it out and coloured it black and stuck it to the card with dimensionals.

 
The little dog is from the Hey Girl Stamp Set, I stamped and coloured him in and gave him a sparkly red bow. I assembled the card in the same way as yesterdays card and lastly I added the sentiment from the Festive Fireplace Stamp Set.

 
Love the finished card....


Hope you enjoy this card as much as I enjoyed making it..
Thanks for stopping by...
Happy Creating X

No comments:

Post a Comment