Friday 27 November 2015

Rudolph the Red Nosed Teddy Bear!

Hello and welcome back...

I have such a cute card to share with you today, I love doing paper piecing, some I cut by hand, others I use my Silhouette Cameo. (Even better if I can do them with punches..)
These little fellows have been cut out on my Silhouette with a little punch art thrown in... Are they not adorable.....

 
The card base is Chocolate Chip card and on that I have put a piece of Merry moments Designer Series Paper. I used my glitter brush pen to add glitter to all the Mellow Moss trees (the dark ones). I also added a strip of Seasons Of Cheer DSP and added glitter to the baubles as well.

 
I sponged around the edges of each part of the teddies and then assembled them, the antlers are punched out using the Tree Builder Punch. The nose is cut from the Pom Pom Trim

 
And you know how we crafters like to use up every little scrap, well the presents that the teddies are holding are the waste from cutting out the window from the Hearth and Home Thinlits die. You get perfect little rectangles, just add some ribbon and instant present....

 
The sentiment (one of my favourites) is from the Wondrous Wreath Stamp Set, stamped in Smoky Slate and punched out with the Decorative Label Punch.

 
Such a couple of cuties....
 


I hope you like, thanks for stopping by....
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment