Friday 6 November 2015

Follow the Star

Hello and welcome back...

Today's card is similar to yesterday's, it features the fabby Sleigh Ride Edgelits Dies....

 
The colours on this card are Island Indigo and  a little Night of Navy, its quite different to yesterdays which was more Navy so darker...

 
The star has been punched out of Dazzling Diamonds Glitter Paper using the Itty Bitty Punch Pack..and I have added some Dazzling Details to the sky for some extra sparkle..

 
The little dog I stamped in Early Espresso, he is from the Jingle All the Way Stamp Set, is he chasing the Star?

 
I stamped the tiny snowman in Smoky Slate and coloured him in and I think he looks like he's watching the dog....lol


Lastly I stamped Believe in Island Indigo and punched it out with the Word Window punch, and added a sparkly word window behind it before popping it on the card with dimensionals.
 


I hope you love these cards as much as I do, thanks for stopping by...
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment