Monday 22 November 2010

Hellooo

Gosh its been nearly a week since my last post where has the time gone?  Well I was pretty busy last week and then I was away at the weekend, I thought I might do a bit of blogging whilst away but forgot to take the dongle and where we were staying wanted to charge £10 per day to use the WiFi, but only one person could access it at a time...... My children were not amused...
Hey Ho
Anyway we stayed in Newquay and  we found a fabulous house just look at this, talk about owning your own Island. How cool is that......
We had a brilliant time walking along the beach and exploring the caves, my children (12 & 15) still love messing about on the beach......
 Josh pretending to be a zombie??????
 Shep just loved being in the sea, he had such a great time.....
 Anyway back to some crafting, this is card I made for a work collegue for her Mom's 80th Birthday..
The Baroque Motiffs Stamp set is fast becoming a favourite, it is so versatile, I have used it for christmas, birthdays and on scrapbook pages. Its gorgeous..
Anyway hope you like it and thanks for stopping by.....
Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment