Wednesday 10 November 2010

Convention 3D Swaps

Hellooo

Back again this time with some of the 3D swaps I received...

Mmmmm Chocolate.......
Unfortunatly these two had no information on them so I can't give credit for them which is a shame.
Another with no information, it is really lovely, the flower is actually a broach made from DSP, on a cute little gift card.
This lovely cone was made by Carolyn Exwood, using the Jolly Holiday designer series papers.
Doris Stempelt created this little mini post it holder, ah so cute. 
Love this nail file holder, created by Jane Cheshire, one of our P'ink ladies. 
 This is such a clever christmas decoration, made by Joanne Friend, using folded Jolly Holiday DSP.
 A little chocolate treat made by Nicky Painter, so sweet.

This cute keyring was made by Sarah Makin, the picture is supposed to be me, kind of, well it is when I don't curl my hair. he he. Sarah is also a P'ink lady too. (I will explain later) 
This lovely handmade potpourri, with the cute little gingerbread man was made by Sarah Poulton, another P'ink Lady......
What a lot of talented demo's there are..
P'ink Ladies are the team we are in, I will share more tomorrow with some more goodies...

Thanks for dropping by....
Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment