Monday 8 November 2010

Convention 2010 My Swaps

Helloo again,

I promised to show you my swaps I made for convention, well there were 300 demos from the UK, France and Germany, but I only managed to make 100 general swaps and 20 special swaps.
Here is my general swap......


I made phone danglies, using delightful decorations and shrink plastic, the bauble punch was brilliant, I stamped the baubles in real red and old olive, then punched them out, I punched a hole in the top using the crop o dile and then shrank them with a heat gun. The tiny tag was made using the word window punch and then I hand wrote Stampin'Up! and shrunk them. They are so cute.
The top is made from real red cardstock and stamped using the small snowflake from the serene snowflakes stamp set, the sentiment is from the contempo christmas set stamped in white craft ink.
I also did 20 of these little notepads with matching pen..


I covered these little notepads with Blueberry Crisp, Sweet and Sour and Jolly Holiday DSP and put a little piece of DSP in the pen so that it matched.
Hope you like them.
Well thats all for now, thanks for dropping by......
Rose


No comments:

Post a Comment