Friday 17 February 2017

Penguin 21st Birthday Card

Hello and welcome back.

I made today's card for a colleagues 21st birthday and she as loves penguins so it just had to be penguins. This is a really derpy looking penguin, but it's such a fun little penguin, this has got to be one of my favourites.



The base card is Smoky Slate, with a layer of Whisper White card on top. The Whisper White card has been put through the Big Shot in the Softly Falling Embossing Folder. So pretty...



I made two banners for the sentiment and stamped Happy on one in Smoky Slate ink and Birthday on the other, the sentiment is from the set Big On Birthdays, its photopolymer so I cut the Happy Birthday stamp to separate the Happy and the Birthday... I love that you can do this with this type of stamp...



The Penguin is a template I made from a picture I had seen, the bow is made using the Bow Builder Punch (in the main catalogue) this makes such cute little bows and the heart is also a Stampin'Up punch.




I made the balloon using the 2 1/2" Circle punch and added a little hand cut frill to it. I then covered it with Wink of Stella Clear Glitter, it gives it such a shimmery look to the balloon. I cut out the 21 using the Large Number Framelits, these and the matching Large Letter Framelits are my New Best Friends......
I love how this came out and luckily so did the recipient....
If you would like to make this card all the products used are listed below, just click to order...Thank You.

Product List
2-1/2" Circle Punch
2-1/2" Circle Punch
[120906]
£16.00


Thanks for stopping by....
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment