Monday 1 May 2017

New Home

Hello and welcome back,

I was asked by a friend to make a Welcome To Your New Home card and I knew just which stamp set I was going to use.
It's called Holiday Home and its from Stampin'Up!
  

The base card is So Saffron, I stamped the tall house four times in Basic Black onto Whisper White card stock and then once again on a piece of scrap Whisper White. I cut it out and using an Aqua Painter I coloured the house with So Saffron, Pool Party and Cajun Craze.


I stamped Happy New Home at the top with Basic Black and added a little heart above the chimney in Real Red.....so cute...


I did a second card painting the door red instead and repositioning the coloured in house...Just for a change..

All of the products used are from Stampin'Up! and are available to buy from my on-line store. 



Product List
Aqua Painters
[103954]
£15.50


Thank for stopping by....
Happy Crafting X




No comments:

Post a Comment