Wednesday 15 February 2017

Dragonfly Dreams

Hi there and welcome back....

Today's card features the beautiful Dragonfly Dreams Stamp Set, which includes that gorgeous little Bumblebee from Monday's card.



The base card is Marina Mist, with a layer of Whisper White card on top. This top layer has been embossed using the Softly Falling Embossing folder.


I stamped the dragonfly in Marina Mist ink and then cut it out using the matching Dies, you could fussy cut it, but the die makes it so much easier.



I created a little banner for the sentiment to go on, stamped in Marina Mist on Whisper White card.



I added a Doily which I stamped some splodges on using one of the stamps from Gorgeous Grunge, again in Marina Mist ink and then I added the Dragonfly on top.
All the products used to make this card are listed below, to order just click on the picture and it will take you to my online store....Thank you.

Product List



I hope you like today's card, thanks for stopping by....
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment