Friday 17 July 2015

Butterfly Basics Card

Hello and welcome back...

Today's card is a CASE of one I saw on Pinterest, but as always they never come out quite the same....



What I liked about this card is it simple in a fussy sort of way, I like the scallop pricking across the bottom using the paper piercing templates and the two coloured butterflies. 



We did this technique some time ago using flowers, we inked the stamp in the lighter colour then daubed the darker colour around the edge..so pretty..



The honeycomb stamp is a little darker than I wanted but my ink pad in really juicy and if I stamp off then I get no second image!!! So I just went with it....lol



Then a couple of butterflies on the front of the envelope and one on the back to finish off...Just lovely...



I hope you like today's card, thanks for stopping by...
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment