Monday 20 July 2015

Blue Bird Birthday

Hello and welcome back,

I have such a cute card to share with you today, its two little Blue Birds wishing a Happy Birthday and it looks like they are ready for a party....lol



I had made the little Blue Birds some time ago I just hadn't gotten around to making a card...


For the stamped background I used the following Stamp Sets... Owl Occasions for the branches, balloons and party banner, Happiest Birthday Wishes for the sentiment and the cloud is from Sprinkles with Life.





I am loving the finished A5 (6 1/2" x 8" ish) card, so I made a pretty envelope to go with it...






Hope you like today's card, if you need any Stampin'Up supplies just click on any of the pictures and it will take you to my on-line shop, or if you would rather give me a ring and I can order it for you....

Thanks for stopping by....
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment