Wednesday 16 February 2011

Workshop

Helloooo

I thought I would share with you the make&take we did at last nights workshop, we had a lot of laughs I hope the ladies enjoyed it as much as I did. Thanks ladies....
Anyhoo I thought we would get a head start on Easter, so we made this milk carton filled with cute little Easter m&ms (they have bunny ears and eggs on)
Aww arn't they cute.....they are lovely pastel colours, the photo isn't very good unfortunatly...


You can't see very well from the photos but we stamped flowers on the card before we assembled the carton and used the large oval punch to create the window. We used the small Stampin Up cello bags and filled them with m&ms to make this Easter treat.
Hope you like them.
Thanks for stopping by.......
Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment