Tuesday 8 February 2011

January Card Class

Helloooo


These are the cards we made in January, all using the free sets from the Sale-a-bration promotion, which incidently ends this month so if you haven't got yours let me know.
Now it seems that the set Bliss is the most popular and it is lovely but its not my favourite. My favourite is Sweet Summer just look at this......






I just love this colour combo as well, Rich Razzleberry, Melon Mambo and Old Olive and just look at that cute little bee...... I stamped the images and then watercoloured them.. ooooh love it..
We also made...


How cute is that owl, we used Chocolate Chip, Soft suede and a little bit of Old Olive yum.... and the Punch Bunch Stamp Set.

and lastly we made this....



We used Soft Suede and Crumb Cake and the Bliss Stamp set, sentiments from the So Happy For You and Party This Way stamp sets.

Well hope you like them, see you soon.....
Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment