Monday 24 August 2015

Sammie The Seal

Hey there and welcome back....

I have been having a lot of fun using my new Cameo, I really love it but have only scratched the surface of what it can do, I purchased some Paper Piecing Patterns some time ago and had been cutting them out by hand and then I found out that the Cameo could do it for me and I was well and truly hooked....

So here is today's card, an adorable Seal called Sammie....



I have used the Acrylic Block Watercolour Technique to do the background and Bermuda Bay, Pool Party and Daffodil Delight Stampin'Write Markers on Acrylic Block E. 


I created the little flag sticking the birthday banner to a cocktail stick, the sentiment is from the Remembering Your Birthday Stamp Set.


I cut out all the pieces and sponge daubed around the edges of each piece before sticking them together and popping it onto the card with dimensionals.


I used my Stampin' Trimmer to score two lines across the bottom of the card and then wound some Bakers Twine in between the lines and finished it with a button.


Isn't he just the cutest.....



I hope you like today's card, thanks for stopping by...
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment