Saturday 22 August 2015

From Land to Sea meets Wetlands Part 2

Hello and welcome back...

I do love the Acrylic Block Watercolour Technique, I quite often find myself playing with different colour combinations, which is what inspired yesterday and today's cards...



I have used several Stamp sets on this card, Wetlands, From Land to Sea and Tin of Cards. I started with a Thick Whisper White Card base and stamped the border from Tin of Cards on the right hand side. Then I layer a piece of Pool Party card, topped with a piece of Whisper White card.


The sentiment is also from Tin of Cards stamped in Basic Grey...(spoiler alert.. New Basic Black and Basic Grey ink pads are in the Autumn / Winter Catalogue due out on September 1st...)


Then I masked off the outer edge of the card and stamped the beautiful lighthouse also in basic grey....

Then I stamped the goose and the grass in basic grey and removed the mask..


And there we have the finished card, so pretty I love it....




I hope you love it too, thanks for stopping by....
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment