Sunday 12 May 2013

Telford Training

Helloooo....

Wow what a day, full of surprises, most of which I can't share YET......
It never ceases to amaze me how many talented people there are out there, just look at all of these...








 
Our table no. 28..... and guess what for the first time I actually won a stamp set in the prize patrol.... wahoo....
 

 
A panaramic view of the venue, it was lovely as always..... and wow they even provided us with a hot lunch, I had lasagne, vegetables and new potatoes and salad...yum yum yum plus there was cake for pudding, well if you got there in time there was!!!!!! lots of people yook more than one piece naughty.......
Still it saved those of us that didn't need the calories... lol..
It was a good day and I even won a stamp set in a prize patrol...a first for me...I was well pleased, although not to sound ungrateful but I would rather have won a free ticket to Convention, five lucky ladies did...cool...
Anyhoo thanks for stopping by....

Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment