Saturday 11 May 2013

Swaps for Telford Training.

Helloooo,

These are the swaps I made for the Stampin'Up! Training day in Telford. I am really loving the Swallowtail stamp, its big, its beautiful and I love it.....
 


 
 I teamed it with one of my fave colours, Island Indigo, just gorgeous....

 
 The sentiment is from Bitty Banners, I coloured whisper white bakers twine with Island Indigo reinker and threaded it through the holes in the banner.

I spritzed the whole card using the colour spritzer tool and Island Indigo Stampin'Write marker and then I spritzed it again using the smooch spray to give it a sparkle.



I made these the same way but using up the excess left over from making the cards and punched a hole in the top for some ribbon to make a bookmark.

 



I made these bag charms using the Swallowtail stamp and shrink plastic, I added a small butterfly from the Papillon Potpourri stamp set also in shrink plastic. I created a tag with Stampin'Up! on and another with the recipients name on.
 
 
 


 
Anyhoo I hope you like, Thanks for stopping by...
 
Rose


No comments:

Post a Comment