Thursday 24 May 2012

April & May ATCs

Helloooo

Back with some more ATCs.....
First up is Aprils, the topic being April Showers!!!!
Well sometimes I struggle to find something Stampin'Up! so unfortunatly the stamp is not Stampin'Up!, but everything else is.


I stamped the image in bashful blue onto bashful blue card, I then stamped the image again onto whisper white and coloured it in using Stampin'Up! markers. I cut it out and popped on some dimensionals and placed it over the image on the blue card. Then to finish it off I used Stampin'Ups crystal effects to highlight the rain and the puddle.

For May the topic was travel and I was spoilt for choice of which stamp set to use. I decided to go for the New 'The Open Sea' stamp set which I really love.



I thought I would go for a collage effect using the colours of the sea as my pallet with just a hint of red and brown.

I was really pleased with how they turned out, this stamp set is a joy to work with.
Anyhoo hope you enjoyed thanks for stopping by....
Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment