Tuesday 21 February 2012

January 2012 Card Class

Hellooooo....


At my Wednesday afternoon Stamp Class I thought we would start off the New Year with some 3D projects.  So we made a gorgeous box, a desk calendar and a little gift box.


We started with the gift box, it uses the big shot and the pillowbox die, sooo easy, then we made this lovely punch art owl to go on the front, we made some similar boxes with punch art owls on last year, but I saw this little chap on an American Demo's site and fell in love straight away. ( I will try and remember who's site and add to post)



These little boxes are so useful for giving sweet treats or a little bit of jewellary, the  uses are endless. I made some to hang on my Christmas Tree with sweeties in, they looked lovely.

So onto project 2 the desk callendar, again with a little owl theme going on, the callendars are really easy to make and I have made them for the last two years. Just changing the size or theme and you have a totally new callendar.


The owl is made using the owl punch, which makes this project super easy.

Project 3 was a pizza box which the callendar fitted into perfectly but could be used for just about anything, jewellary, chocolates, in fact they would make perfect wedding favour boxes, especially with that gorgeous flower on top.


That flower die is one of my favourites, you can create such beautiful flowers, this one uses 3 of each size offset slightly. I love it and those antique brads are just gorgeous
Anyway hope you like, thanks for stopping by....
  
Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment