Saturday 1 January 2011

Happy New Year

Helloooo

And a Happy New Year, I have been lucky enough to spend Christmas in Pembrokeshire, we stayed in a beautiful house looking out onto green countryside (well actually it was white when we arrived, lovely thick snow) with the sea only a stones throw away.  The place was beautiful the only downside (not for me but for the children) was that there was no internet, in fact we couldn't even get a phone signal....very rural..lovely.
So I had planned to do some blogging whilst I was away but couldn't, so I have a lot to catch up with. And to start...........


EXCLUSIVE FREE STAMP SETS FOR ALL!
From now until 28th February with every order of £45 you can choose from the following stamp sets absolutely FREE...


BLISS
PUNCH BUNCH
SO HAPPY FOR YOU




SWEET SUMMER

Not only that, the offer is for multiples of £45 so if you spend £90 you can choose 2 sets! And if you host a workshop during this period, for sales of £300 the Hostess will receive another FREE Sale-a-bration set in addition to all the other Hostess Benefits.
If you'd like further details on how to earn all these FREE products and more, drop me an email.

Well thats all for this bit I will be back with some craft, thanks for stopping by...
Rose




No comments:

Post a Comment