Sunday 19 December 2010

Hellooo

Sorry for my lack of posts, we had my Mum's funeral on Friday and I have not felt like crafting at all.  I did start some Christmas cards and have managed to finish them.

I used Cherry Cobbler and Very Vanilla cardstock, the stampset is Contempo Christmas stamped in Cherry Cobbler Ink. I daubed around the edge of the top piece of very vanilla with cherry cobbler ink then I mounted onto another piece of very vanilla which I punched around the edge with the scallop corner and scallop edge punches. Last I mounted this onto a Cherry Cobbler card 9.5 x 9.5cm.


With this one I cut out the tree and used foam pads to lift it. The card under the very vanilla piece is crumb cake, everything else is the same.
Hope you like them, thanks for stopping by....
Rose

1 comment:

  1. Lovely cards Rose and sorry to hear about your Mom expecially this time of year it's a tough time. a big hug from me x

    ReplyDelete