Thursday 2 June 2016

Love Punch Art Day 4 Father's Day Card

Hey there and welcome back...

Today's card is just Mega Cute, its a Daddy and Son Lego Mini Figures Father's Day Card.



How adorable is that!! My base card is Pacific Point with a layer of Real Red on top. Then I cut a piece of Whisper White narrower than the red and stamped stars on it in Pacific Point and Happy Fathers Day from the Crazy About You stamp set.



I made the little Lego Mini Figures using a template that I made and cut pieces of card to make it look more authentic.



I used the 1" and 3/4" circle punches to make Dads badge, I stamped DAD and wrote Best Ever using a Black marker. I used the White Gel pen to add some high lights.

Product List

I hope you liked today's card, thanks for stopping by.....
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment