Friday 24 October 2014

Pumpkin Carving

Well Hello

Today I am going to share with you Pumpkin Carving, its really big in America and some people really go to town. Back in the day I started small, just a basic scary face but I progressed to more complicated designs. This is the one I did last time..

You can get patterns and tools on the internet I started with the Pumpkin Masters Pattern Book check out their website for some really cool designs they run a competition each year and some of the entries are amazing.

 
This is another one that I have done before a cat sitting on the moon.

 
 I really like the scary ones too...





I love this one of Disney's Stitch he is soo cute.
 
 
I hope you enjoyed, check back at Halloween to see which design I did this year if you dare........lol..
 
 
Happy Crafting...


No comments:

Post a Comment