Sunday 29 September 2013

Stampin’ Up! Clearance rack, HUGE discounts!

 

Hellooooo....
 
I have some very important news, our online store now has a clearance rack.
In the clearance rack you will find retired and discounted products that are on a whilst stocks last basis with HUGE discounts !
There are currently some 12×12 albums, papers, fabric, ribbons, bigshot dies, buttons, and much more some of the products are 80% off. The clearance rack changes frequently as things sell out new things are added so check back for new offers.
Now the clearance rack is only available to see online,  the best and quickest way is to order online, and it will be sent directly to you via UPS, the cost will be £4.95
So to place an online order with me just click on the link on the top right hand side of my website.
You can check it’s my store by seeing my name is in the top right hand corner, you will have to create an account, on the left and when you select a demonstrator, please put in
Rose Jones
Grove Oxfordshire
and you should find me.

If you have ANY questions or problems please call or email me and I will talk you through it.

Many Thanks for stopping by....

Rose x

No comments:

Post a Comment