Sunday 17 March 2013

Leaving Card and Album

Helloooo

This is the Card and Album I made for the teacher I worked with, she officially retires at Easter, but had to leave early because of ill health. So this was a bit rushed but I was pleased with how it all came together, although I would have liked to have added more. But she was thrilled with it so thats all that matters.












This is just a very small sample of the pages, from each year group the children wrote messages and drew pictures, then at the end I collaged pictures of different events we did in year 1, for example every year we go to Coleshill for our summer trip. Lots of memories......................
I made the album using my Bind-it -all machine and Stampin'Up 12"x12" cardstock, punches and stamps.
Anyhoo Thanks for stopping by..........
Rose
 

No comments:

Post a Comment