Friday 15 February 2013

Beautiful Birds

Helloooo,

Its another gorgeous day here in Burry Port, I hope it keeps fine for the weekend we have friends coming to stay.
Anyhoo on with some crafting.......

I recently brought some more Stampin'Up! Designer Fabric, which comes in fat quarters, you get three complimentary designs in each set.

 
This was a Christmas Fabric which is no longer available unfortunatly, but its one I need to use up.

 
 This one was one of my favourites as you will see below...

 
This one is called Comfort Cafe and is still available in the current catalogue. It is really pretty.
 

 
I brought a fabric bird Christmas decoration and really liked it so I thought I could make that, so set about making a pattern and this is how they turned, pretty good if I do say so, lol....


 
I also had cut out the bits to make another fabric basket, so while I had the sewing machine out I put that together....

 

 
And my bestest friend has been nagging me to make her a phone case like the one I made myself, so I made that as well... busy, busy, busy.....


If you would like a fabric basket, a phone case or a fabric bird in any of the Stampin'Up! fabrics send me an e-mail they will be £5 plus postage unless you are local and can collect.
Or if I can help with any other Stampin'Up supplies or a current catalogue let me know.
Anyhoo Thanks for stopping by....

Rose....




No comments:

Post a Comment