Tuesday 17 April 2012

Spiced Cake Fabric

Helloooo,

I don't want to bore you, but we are having a lot of problems with our internet at home, so much so that I am having to do this blog in my lunchtime at school!!! So its usually a bit rushed.....
Anyhoo I have been sewing again, the bug has really bitten me!
I just love the Spice Cake Fabric from Stampin'Up! as you may have noticed from previous posts, so I ordered lots as it will soon be unavailable!!!!  The Spring Mini finishes at the end of April, so make sure you have all the things you want/need..
Back to my sewing I made this lovely apron, I found this pattern on the internet. I was inspired into making one from Convention, two of the Stampin'Up! presenters had made really pretty aprons so I decided to give it a go.


 It has a halter neck top edged with baja breeze seam binding ribbon.




I had to make some minor changes as Stampin'Up! fabric comes in fat quarters and were not wide enough for the pattern I was using.
But I was really pleased with how it came out, what do you think?

I also made another bag from a different pattern I found on the internet, it sits on the shoulder just right and features the gorgeous buttons from the mini.

Oops I haven't pressed it yet in too much of a hurry to get it on my blog..



Fully lined with a large and small pocket inside..

I really don't know what I will do when the spring mini ends......Oh well look forward to the Summer Mini I guess.......and what a cracker it is too........

Thanks for stopping by, would love to hear your comments...

Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment