Saturday 12 November 2011

Novembers Card Class

Helloooo

Well its been a busy month but to make matters worse I have been internet less and that has been a struggle....   I am having to use my dongle to do this post so here goes.....
These are the cards we made at this months class, inspired by Jenny Moors check out her site Stampin Moments.

The cards are made using the gorgeous French Foliage and the beautiful single stamp Young Vermillion, I soo love that little bird..
The colours used are Soft Suede, More Mustard, Pool Party and Very Vanilla.  
We also used the gorgeous New Pool Party ruffled ribbon mmm lush.... 





A little bit of soft suede designer paper thrown in, from the neutrals paper stack...  
How beautiful is that little bird, I used the blender pen to colour him in with Pool Party and Soft Suede inks. 


A bit of rock and rolling with the leaves, I really like that technique, ink up the stamp with More Mustard and then roll the stamp in Soft Suede, I love the effect.... 
You get a real mixture of stamps in this set, words, postal stamp, leaves and splodges (sort of like water splashes).... 
Anyway thats all for now, thanks for stopping by....
Rose 

No comments:

Post a Comment