Saturday 23 July 2011

Baby Gifts

Hellooo

I have been a busy bee, my niece had a little baby boy, Finley David, and as I have just got into knitting I thought I would knit the little cherrub a jumper. I am quite a slow knitter but I persevered and this is the result...
I have to admit I was quite proud of it even though its not perfect and being a Stampin'Up Demo I had to add some big designer buttons to the shoulders.
I also knitted some sock bootees to match...

And of course I had to make a gift box to put them in...

And a card to match....

I used Marina Mist, Baha Breeze and Whisper White card. The images were from the Bundle of Love stampset, stamped in Basic Grey then coloured with Marina Mist, Baha Breeze, Daffodil Delight and Soft Suede. The sentiment is from Curly Cute, I just love that set, stamped in Marina Mist.
I also made an insert and stamped the really cute quote from the Bundle of Love set along with some teddy bears.
Well I hope you like my gift set, I hope my niece does too...
Thanks for stopping by....
Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment