Sunday 6 March 2011

Stamp With Me Reward Day

Helloooo

I have had such a great day today, I went to Bicester with some fellow demo's to Michelle Lasts Stamp With Me Reward Day. A reward for recruiting during November.
We did a fab make and take and Michelle demo'd how to make some gorgeous flowers.

How gorgeous is this, I love the colour combo Soft Suede, Baja Breeze and Very Vanilla Cardstock, plus Elegant Soiree Designer Papers. Just lovely....
 And just look at those flowers, the stamp is inked up with with Baja Breeze and then using the rocking technique the edge is inked up with Soft Suede, we cut out the flowers leaving a tiny border around the edge.
Then using crystal effects filled in the flower, added a touch of glitter and some gorgeous pearls and voila beautiful flowers. When dry you just curl the petals to give some dimention.
The leaves were made using Soft Suede cardstock folded in half then put through the crimper at an angle then you cut out half a leaf on the fold, when unfolded you have a whole leaf with veins... Brilliant...

The large flower on the cover used the Flower Accent stamp and the small flowers were from the Cottage Garden stamp set.
 
These were the swaps I made unfortunatly I forgot to take a photo of them so these are all I had left. They are bookmarks made with Stampin'Ups 1/8th" Taffeta Ribbon. The ones in the picture are Night of Navy, Early Espresso and Marina Mist, I also did them in Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive and Real Red, I made 16 in all. Together they looked really gorgeous.  It did give me an idea to make tiny ones and put on a keyring to show off the ribbon. mmmm watch this space......


This ribbon is sooo pretty and it is so easy to weave. Anyhoo thanks for stopping by.....
Rose

I was so pleased with how it turned out, I think it looks great, now I need to find some photos to put in it to finish it off...

1 comment:

  1. Lovely album Rose ;0) I loved seeing how different combinations of papers made each album unique. Had such a great time yesterday xx

    ReplyDelete