Thursday 14 October 2010

Scrapbooking

I love scrapbooking and recently I was looking through my old photos and found some I thought, ooh they would look good scrapbooked.
The first page was of my children at a butterfly farm, they had the most amazing experience, there were so many butterflies and they just landed on you. Its the look on their faces, priceless..




I used one of my favourite stamp sets (Flight of the Butterfly) to do the background and to create the butterflies down the right hand side, along with the butterfly punch. Stampin'Up make it so easy to create backgrounds and embellishments.




The second page is of one of our many visits to Legoland, my children loved to go there and always had tons of fun. I used another favourite stamp set, Seeing Spots, which unfortunately is now retired, although there is a similar set called Circle Circus.  I added some flowers made using the scallop circle punch, really easy embellishments.






I like to print out my photo's so that I can make them different sizes and also I like adding text or making photo collages.
Anyway I hope you like them will be back with more soon.

Bye for now.....Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment