Tuesday, 31 May 2016

Last Orders Please.



Hello and welcome back....


Today is the last day of the 2015 - 2016 Stampin'Up! Catalogue as the NEW Catalogue goes live tomorrow.... So check out the Retired list because when they are gone they are gone for good.




I am sad to see lots of things go, some of my very favourite Stamp Sets, Punches, Ribbons, Candy Dots, the 2014 - 2016 In Colours..... But as soon as I get my hands on the new Stamp sets and accessories my sadness lifts and off I go again. As a demonstrator I have known for over a month what is going and what is coming, and I have even been lucky enough to get hold of some new product in advance. You can too by joining my team.
We have an amazing joining offer in June......



That’s right! Every new recruit who joins my team this month will get two FREE stamp sets in their Starter Kit. That’s an added value of up to 126 €/£92, depending on which stamps you choose. It’s a pretty big deal since it’s the same month we launch the new catalogue and the new stamps inside it. 
If you want to know more you can click on the Join My Team tab at the top of my blog or contact me for an informal chat.
If you would like to take advantage of this amazing offer just click on the JOIN NOW button below and follow the instructions, it really is that simple.

JOIN NOW

I would love for you to be part of my team and seeing the NEW Catalogue you will love it too.
Thanks for stopping by...
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment