Saturday, 16 April 2016

On Stage 2016 Telford

Hello and welcome back...

Today I am at On Stage 2016 at Telford, we woke up today to snow on the ground, totally unexpected, but it didn't stay long the sun came out and it all vanished..
I thought I would share some of the swaps I received today, but first....


These are the gifts we received for attending On Stage, we usually get an event bag and inside there are usually Stampin' Up goodies, this year we got a Calendar/Colouring Book, a set of Stampin' Up! pens, a Pencil Case and a Stamp Set from the NEW 2016/2017 Catalogue (which I am not allowed to share yet). You can also see my Lanyard with my name badge and pins on. I was also lucky to receive a further two Stamp sets from the NEW catalogue and some of the NEW In Colour Stamp Pads.

So on to the swaps...
Jan Plenty 
Elaine Higham 
Maureen Rootes 
Sarah Wickins
Emma Fawcett 
Bekka Prideaux 
Anne Ronsky 
Rebecca Willmore

That's it for today, its been a long fun filled but tiring day, I will be back tomorrow with some more swaps, thanks for stopping by...
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment