Friday, 15 April 2016

On Stage 2016 Swaps

Hello and welcome back...

I have been busy making swaps for my visit to Telford this weekend for Stampin' Up!'s On Stage Local 2016. Its like a mini Convention and as Stampin' Up Demonstrators we kind of get a little excited about attending.....
So here are the swaps I made...


I am a little annoyed with myself as I forgot to take pictures before I started to swap, and by the time I realised this I only had these left! I made 30 little pads with little pencils.
I stamped the pads with the Playful Pals Stamp set and I did 3 of each animal, I had Pigs, Bears, Pandas, Owls, Rabbits, Mice, Brown Puppies, Black & White Puppies, Kittens and Chicks and they were all so cute.


The sentiment is from the Picture Perfect Stamp Set and I thought it was just lovely. I purchased the Half Pencils on-line and decided a good way to use up some of my Washi Tape was to cover the pencils with it....perfect. I tried to match the colour of the pencil with the animal on the note pad, yellow for the chicks, pink for the pigs etc...
Then I popped them in some cello bags along with a Business card and swaps were finished.

This is a Panda one which I had made previously, without the sentiment, just to give you an idea of what the Panda looked like.

I hope you like my little note pad and pencil sets, thanks for stopping by....
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment