Sunday, 10 January 2016

Rose Wonder Bundle

Hello and welcome back....
 
 
I have another video to share with you today, it features the new Rose Wonder Bundle, it is just so beautiful, there is a stamp set called Rose Wonder and a matching Thinlits Dies called Rose Garden Thinlits Dies.
 
 
 
These are beautiful dies to use on their own or with the matching stamp set.

 



 
The Big Shot Die Brush £10, is it worth the money? I would say that if you use Thinlits Dies then this is a definite must. I used it on the Striped Scallop Thinlits which is quite delicate and it came out a treat with no breakages...yay. So I am a happy bunny and that's £10 well spent..

Pop back next week I will be featuring projects using today's and yesterday's products.

Thanks for stopping by....
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment